For the last couple of years, Glock has been extending Blue Label pricing to active duty, honorably discharged, and retired military. Glock calls the promotion the Salute to Veterans. The Blue Label pricing beings on Memorial Day and ends on Veterans Day.
For the last couple of years, Glock has been extending Blue Label pricing to active duty, honorably discharged, and retired military. Glock calls the promotion the Salute to Veterans. The Blue Label pricing beings on Memorial Day and ends on Veterans Day. That is a whole five months to get your Glock fix in or to potentially buy that Glock you have been eyeing for a while. All in all its a win-win for the military community.
The discount is going to range from $75-100 off of the retail price. The discount only applies to Blue Label pistols only. So, no G19x but you could get a G45 instead. You are allowed two firearm purchases under the Salute to Veterans Program within that time frame mentioned before. (Its, not a year-long people but, that would be dope.) Finally, just make sure your authorized Glock dealer is doing the promotion.
All you need for a veteran is a copy of your DD 214 and a valid driver’s license to verify your identity. Below I will put credentials that you need to have access to the Blue Label pricing. The information will be coming straight from Glock’s website I will leave a link below if you want the full rundown
Glock’s Veteran Discount Program
During the Salute to Veterans Discount Program the existing blue label qualifications are extended to any honorably discharged, active or retired veteran. You are eligible to purchase one Blue Label pistol through our LE Distributors or Sub-D Dealers from Memorial Day to Veterans Day. A copy of your DD 214 and valid driver’s license can be used as credentials.
• Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County & City also includes retired L.E. officers with “retired” credentials (LE Department Picture ID front & back)
• EMT’s, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics (with Picture ID from department front & back)
• Certifications alone are not authorized and do not qualify
• Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D also includes retired Military with “retired” credentials
(Military picture ID front & back)
• DD214/discharge papers do not qualify – If you cannot submit your ID please use our dealer locator to find a dealer in your area
• Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
(LE Department Picture ID front & back)
State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) Also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers Employed by State Licensed Security Companies
(with Employment Picture ID from company front & back) Certifications alone are not authorized and do not qualify
• Court Judges
• LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy
GSSF Coupon Recipients should contact GSSF for more information
NOTE: This is a discount program for approved purchasers only; you are not registering for or enrolling in any type of law enforcement program.
Those are the proper credentials you need to bring with you to have access to the Blue Label pricing at a participating Glock dealer.
If you want the rundown on the whole program here is a link to the Salute to Veterans Program.
Thanks for Reading
What do you think about Glock’s program? Let me know in the comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, hit that like button, subscribe, and tag a friend. If you have any suggestions, ideas, or comments. Please feel free to drop a comment. Be Humble. Be Savage. Have a great day!