Last week Magpul released a teaser post hinting new products coming to the Magpul line for Scorpion Evo fans. The post was of a person wearing a scorpion- emblazoned jacket with date of 10/3/2019. In the post captioning stating, “We’ve got good news for Scorpion fans tomorrow. Stay tuned.”
The news that Magpul was announcing was the release of new Scorpion Evo products. They are releasing 35-round magazine, enhanced magazine release and a pistol grip for the Scorpion Evo. There is also a two minute video describing the features and benefits of the new Scorpion Evo accessories by Magpul. For those with attention to detail Magpul also updated their social media profile photos with a scorpion next to their classic “M” logo.
Below is a breakdown of the features and benefits of Magpul’s new 35-round magazine, enhanced magazine release, and pistol grip.
PMAG for Scorpion Evo
• 35-round capacity with indicator windows at 10, 20, 30, and 35-round intervals
• Easy to disassemble design for cleaning
• High-visibility follower
• Advanced impact-resistant polymer construction
• Long life stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
• Impact-resistant floor plate
• Paint Pen Dot Matrix for magazine identification
• MSRP $19.95
Magpul Enhanced Mag Release
• Increased surface area allows for better purchase and positive release activation while remaining low-profile
• Textured ridges and an easy-to-reach paddle allow ambidextrous use, with or without gloves
• Optimized lever angle for positive activation
• Durable, lightweight, high-strength polymer construction
• Installs easily with a 5/32″ roll pin punch
• MSRP $24.95
Magpul Scorpion Evo Pistol Grip
• Optimized grip angle allows enhanced control with short LOP stocks and pistol configurations, either with or without a brace
• Aggressive TSP grip texture increases weapon retention in all environments and is substantially more durable than grip tape
• Ergonomic design mitigates fatigue and ensures ease of access to weapon controls while maintaining a secure grip
• High-strength injection-molded polymer construction
• Easily installs with a 3mm hex wrench
• MSRP $24.95
Scorpion Evo fans have been waiting with anticipation for Magpul to release these highly prized accessories. The wait is over. Hopefully, Magpul will have more down the road for Evo owners.
Which new Magpul Scorpion Evo accessory do you want the most? Let me know in the comments.
Thanks for Reading
If you enjoyed this post, hit that like button, subscribe, and tag a friend. If you have any suggestions, ideas, or comments. Please feel free to drop a comment. Be Humble. Be Savage. Have a great day!