Aftermarket support for the popular P365 and P365 XL has continued to grow along with their popularity. True Precision has announced a line of non-threaded and threaded barrels for the P365 and P365 XL.
Aftermarket support for the popular P365 and P365 XL has continued to grow along with their popularity. True Precision has announced a line of non-threaded and threaded barrels for the P365 and P365 XL. As, the popularity of the new platform grows True Precision has stepped up to meet the market demand for aftermarket barrels.
Below is the press release and specifications from True Precision on the introduction of its new lineup of barrels for the P365 XL.
True Precision, the industry leading manufacturer of pistol accessories has today announced the release of their aftermarket Sig Sauer P365 XL Barrels. Options of barrels will be Threaded 1/2X28” and Non-Threaded. Coating options will also be consistent with True Precision’s past offerings such as Gold TiN, Black Nitride, Grey, Copper and several other custom colors.
Exciting improvements were made to the design and were thoroughly considered during development. One implemented upgrade is a widened feed ramp to allow smoother feeding with all types of 9mm ammunition. Hollow Point defense ammunition is now easily fed with the addition of True Precision’s aftermarket barrel. There are noticeable aggressive chamfers that were added to the lower area of the lug to reduce metal peening that was experienced on earlier production OEM models. Each Barrel is checked multiple times throughout the manufacturing process for concentricity to ensure the quality True Precision consistently delivers. The rifling process is cut broached for dependable accuracy. Whether looking for a direct non-threaded replacement barrel or wanting the options that a threaded barrel delivers, the shooter will feel the difference of a True Precision Barrel.
True Precision also makes barrels for the Sig Sauer P365, Glock 19, Glock 26, Glock 43 and Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 9. With the overwhelming popularity of micro sub-compact pistols, True Precision aggressively works in that market. True Precision has seen a need for the aftermarket of these Sig Sauer pistols in particular, so Sig P365 and P365 XL owners can rest assured there are some exciting products in the pipeline coming their way.
Jason Allen, CFO of True Precision said “listening to the wants and needs of our customers is always in the forefront of our minds. Without our amazing customer base, we cannot conduct business successfully.”
• Easy to install drop-in design.
• Advanced proprietary broach cut design specifically engineered for increased accuracy potential.
• Broach cut 6 groove rifling allows for all ammo types to be used safely, including cast lead.
• 100% Designed and manufactured in the USA with USA sourced certified steel.
• 9mm 1/10LH twist rifling.
• Special 11 degree competition style target crown for non-threaded versions or 1/2×28 threads with included thread protector on threaded versions.
• Threaded versions include Viton high heat integral O-ring lock thread protector.
• SAAMI spec chamber.
• Improved overall fit from OEM with added chamfers, improved radius cuts, and other additions for a better than OEM barrel.
• Assorted specialty coatings and finishes to choose from.
• Improved and widened feed ramp over OEM for more reliable feeding of hollow-point and defensive ammunition.
The non-threaded barrel option for the P365 XL starts at $169.00, price varies depending on finish. The threaded version starts at $179.00, price also varies depending on finish.
Check out True Precision for more on their P365 XL lineup of barrels.
Would you buy a True Precision aftermarket barrel for your personal P365XL. If so which one? Let me know in the comments below.
Thanks for Reading
If you enjoyed this post, hit that like button, subscribe, and tag a friend. If you have any suggestions, ideas, or comments. Please feel free to drop a comment. Be Humble. Be Savage. Have a great day!