Recently, Rock River Arms released two new ARs chambered in .350 Legend. The two new rifles are aimed at the hunting rifle market. They feature M-Lok handguards, low pro gas block, and a two stage trigger.
Recently, Rock River Arms released two new ARs chambered in .350 Legend. The two new rifles are aimed at the hunting rifle market. They feature M-Lok handguards, low pro gas block, and a two stage trigger. The new Rock River Arms rifles retail price starts at $1100.
Below is the Rock River Arms press release and specs on their ARs chambered in .350 Legend.
Rock River Arms, one of the industry’s most respected names in Modern Sporting Rifles and pistols, recently introduced a new .350 Legend carbine. This entry into RRA’s LAR lineup was developed as a modern hunting firearm with minimal recoil and dominant short- to mid-range capabilities.
The RRA LAR-15M CAR A4 350 Legend produces new advantages for modern hunters using straight wall cartridges. Delivering the power and accuracy expected from RRA’s precision rifles and providing reduced recoil, the .350 Legend features a 16-inch chrome moly (also available in stainless-steel) cryo-treated barrel with 1:16 twist and equipped with an RRA military style brake. The RRA two-stage trigger provides a crisp break and is housed in the RRA winter trigger guard, allowing full dexterity while wearing gloves.
The RRA LAR-15M .350 Legend comes standard with a six-position Operator CAR stock, overmolded A2 pistol grip, and 13-inch extended lightweight free-float handguard covering a low-profile gas block and CAR-length gas system. The full-length top rail configuration fits all quality optic systems while the M-LOK compatibility provides for accessory attachments, such as a bipod and light source. A sturdy hard-plastic, ten round magazine, owner’s manual and warranty are included with the rifle.
RRA LAR-15M .350 Legend Specifications:
• Caliber: .350 Legend
• Lower Receiver: Forged RRA LAR-15M Multi-Caliber Marked
• Upper Receiver: Forged A4
• Barrel: 16-Inch Chrome Moly or Stainless Steel, 1:16 Twist, ½-36 Thread
• Muzzle: RRA Military Style Brake
• Gas Block: Low-Profile Gas Block
• Trigger: RRA Two-Stage / RRA Winter Trigger Guard
• Safety: RRA Standard
• Handguard: RRA 13-Inch Lightweight Free-Float, M-LOK Compatible
• Buttstock: RRA Operator CAR Stock
• Pistol Grip: RRA Overmolded A2 Grip
• Weight (w/empty magazine): 6.8 lbs.
• Length: 33-Inches Retracted
• Includes: One 10rd Magazine, RRA Case, Manual, and RRA Limited Lifetime Warranty
Thanks For Reading
If you enjoyed this post, hit that like button, share it a friend, and subscribe. If you have any suggestions, ideas, or comments. Please feel free to drop a comment. Be Humble. Train until only savagery remains and have a great day.